Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First Snow of the Season

Today we woke up to snow!!! I LOVE the snow! I got the kids all bundled up and we went out to have some fun! We tried to make a snow man but the snow was way to wet!!! Oh well! Tyler had fun driving his garbage truck around and Colby had fun eating it! I had fun watching the boys!

We are all doing well! We are still trying to get all our stuff put away! I feel like we somehow accumulated more from the time we left Las Vegas to the time we moved into our house in Lehi! I don't know how that could have happened...

7 comments:

Lauren and Nate said...

Heather! Your boys are getting so big! Is Tyler in kindergarten already? Looks like you guys are doing great.

Lori said...

I can't believe how big the boys are getting ... and how much colby looks like tyler, wow!!! We miss you guys ... so fun to see some pictures on your blog! Take care~

Justin & Kellie Curtis said...

Heather, I taged you for the Sweatheart tag, it's kind of fun.

Heather said...

Hey Heather...so good to see whats going on w/ you guys. The boys are growing up too fast and glad to see things are moving along for you. Looking forward to seeing more posts. hee...hee.

Ally said...

Love your blog, Heather! And great pictures. I'm looking forward to keeping even more updated w/ you guys this way. Love you all.

karla said...

I thought Colby was Tyler for a second. Tyler is so much older looking! I'm glad you are enjoying the snow and your new house. Good luck with unpacking - it took us five months...

Woodards said...

SNOW?!?! It is 78 today!!! How awesome! The boys are SO BIG now! I can't believe it has been almost a year since you moved...time flies!!!