Okay, Okay so I'm not the most up-to-date blog person. One of my goals is to update it more often...So here goes!
We have been so blessed! Andy still has a job:)
The boys are doing great! Tyler is enjoying Preschool. I know he is ready for Kindergarten. I register him on Monday. I can't believe that he will be in Kindergarten! It is so crazy to think he is that old. I remember thinking when he was born it would take forever to get to this point and now here we are...
Colby has reached the terrible 2's. Nothing is safe...He has learned how to move furniture to get what he wants. When he does find something interesting it has to pass the mouth test. It goes in his mouth to be chewed on, slobbered on, or bitten. If it passes he continues to play with the object. If not, he drops it...I don't know what he sees in doing this but he is my healthiest child...
As for me, I'm still trying to unpack. It seems like an endless project. I hate seeing the Box Bros. boxes. I want them gone!!!! I also want things on my walls. I hate to have them bare! Are these two things to much to ask with kids around...I'm finding they are!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sorry I couldn't make it to lunch the other day...but it was so good to see & visit w/ ya.
Post a Comment