Monday, July 14, 2008

House Hunting...OVER!!!

We finally found a house, well sort of...We are going to build! We are super excited!! We are going to build on the west side of Lehi. Our house will be done the middle of October sometime! Right now we have a foundation and framing starts on July 22. Our house will be a main floor with a basement. The main floor will have 3 bedrooms, laundry, kitchen, 2 bathrooms and a living room. The downstairs is unfinished but will hold a family room, 2 more bedrooms, STORAGE (I am way excited about that!!), and another bathroom. Once we get into the house we want everyone to come and see!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

Heather said...

How exciting! It sounds like your new home will be beautiful. We are totally there!

The Yates Family said...

Heather, I have been waiting to see if you were still in the blogging world - glad to see you! And I'm glad to hear you guys are getting settled up there. The ward misses you guys, we miss you guys. Good luck!

Moore Family said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy that I discovered your site! Hope you guys are doing well...and it's an unwritten law....you must post more than 3 times in 6 months!!!