This last weekend we rode FrontRunner up to Layton for lunch. We had such a good time! The boys loved the ride. We sat on the second story of the train . Our seats had a table in between them. We had snacks and watched other trains go by.
Tyler's favorite thing was eating on a train! Colby loved the bouncy seats! He gave them a good jump!
When we got up to Layton Andy showed us a project he is working on and showed us their favorite lunch spot while they are in meetings...Great Harvest! It was delicous! I love that place! I think in another life I will own my own sandwich shop!!
We had such a fun time with each other. It was such a beautiful Saturday!
Tyler's favorite thing was eating on a train! Colby loved the bouncy seats! He gave them a good jump!
When we got up to Layton Andy showed us a project he is working on and showed us their favorite lunch spot while they are in meetings...Great Harvest! It was delicous! I love that place! I think in another life I will own my own sandwich shop!!
We had such a fun time with each other. It was such a beautiful Saturday!

No comments:
Post a Comment