

After family home evening we went outside to finish some projects up before the storm blows in. Tyler and Colby went out back and were playing in the sand box with the boys next door. Andy and I had gone out front to finish patching up our drain pipe. I went to check on the boys and found Colby playing in the water/mud and Tyler and the neighborhood boys throwing things at/in/around the dumpster!


As a side note early in the evening Colby had been running to the neighbors (and away from me...its a regular occurance!) when he fell. I didn't see it happen but when he got up he had a streak of dirt from the tip of his nose to the top of his forhead. Hence the shiner on his forhead!

1 comment:
It's crazy how different boys are from girls. I can already see it in Samantha and Kevin. I love Colby's expressions in those pictures. Priceless. Oh, and I love the new background. Good job!
Post a Comment