Monday, January 28, 2008

Moving...

Well, as most of you know we are moving to Utah. I didn't want to loose touch with all of my friends in Las Vegas so I decided to start this blog (thanks to Heather Lemmon!)

We are slowly getting packed. We are getting down to the last of it. (all the stuff you're not quite sure what to do with so it ends up in a box all together and will probably be the last box unpacked...years down the road!)

The boys are eager to get going. Every day Tyler asks me if we are leaving yet. We are all anxious to get back into the swing of things and get our lives back in order...We'll let you all know how it turns out!

2 comments:

Heather said...

K~Love the Name! And I'm really excited you started a blog...so now we can totally stay in touch through pictures & video. But we will still miss you guys a TON! And remember...Support Your Local Lemonade Stands..hee...hee:)

Lori said...

Yea Heather! I'm so excited that we can keep in touch this way. It's so fun! We're going to miss you guys so much, but we're so excited for you. Viva Salt Lake!